Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lukas 'Juke Box' Jutkiewicz

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It looks like he is on his way to Southampton in January. I hope this unsettles him and Coventry and we subsequently go on to thrash them 10 nil.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
know people that went to school with him. Still goes back to soton quite a lot and would like to join the club. I would think he would be back up to Lambert.

Cortese refused to be held to ransom on rodriguez. His strike record this year doesn't exactly show he's a £5million plus signing.

I'm hoping for maynard myself.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
know people that went to school with him. Still goes back to soton quite a lot and would like to join the club. I would think he would be back up to Lambert.

Cortese refused to be held to ransom on rodriguez. His strike record this year doesn't exactly show he's a £5million plus signing.

I'm hoping for maynard myself.

So, instead of the guy playing for a struggling Championship team, and the other playing for a struggling Championship side, you want a guy playing for a struggling Championship side? Ambitious. Although I'd agree he's the best of the 3, he's not exactly Premier League quality is he. Unless you think DJ Campbell is a Premier League striker?

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
So, instead of the guy playing for a struggling Championship team, and the other playing for a struggling Championship side, you want a guy playing for a struggling Championship side? Ambitious. Although I'd agree he's the best of the 3, he's not exactly Premier League quality is he. Unless you think DJ Campbell is a Premier League striker?

Maynard is 10x better than anyone else in the league that plays that role. Wouldn't suprise me if we sign Juke as cover for Lambo and Maynard as well.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Maynard is 10x better than anyone else in the league that plays that role. Wouldn't suprise me if we sign Juke as cover for Lambo and Maynard as well.

If you sign Lukas J for £3m plus, after he walked away from your academy, I'd laugh.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If I was a Southampton fan, I think I'd trust Adkins' judgement.

We've signed Vicente (former Spanish player of the year), Hoskins (one of the best strikers in our division last year) and Buckley (much coveted winger). That's worked out well.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
If I was a Southampton fan, I think I'd trust Adkins' judgement.

We've signed Vicente (former Spanish player of the year), Hoskins (one of the best strikers in our division last year) and Buckley (much coveted winger). That's worked out well.

Don't forget Harley and to a lesser extent Lua Lua

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Us buying him back for £3million isn't as bad as Barca buying cesc back.

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
It's all rumours,we don't want him.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
winning 10-0 is a bit ambitious. You MIGHT be able to get a shot on target if you're lucky

This made me laugh. However the pedants would say we managed a whole TWO against you and it wasnt none.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
£3million for Jutkiewicz is utterly ludicrous. How many goals has he scored this season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here