Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luciano Bechhio

LennyD

Jul 15, 2009
From somebody oop north who is usually reliable. Personally i think would be just the player we need.

Let the flaming begin...

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I think I heard that rumour off of my bests mates dog, well not the dog but the man who grooms him , well he heard it off his cousin who has this budgie that gets tended to by a vet up north who he heard it from his dead nan in a dream

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
I think I heard that rumour off of my bests mates dog, well not the dog but the man who grooms him , well he heard it off his cousin who has this budgie that gets tended to by a vet up north who he heard it from his dead nan in a dream

i heard the nan hadnt died yet, send my regards, at least she's in peace now:cry::cry:

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
in fairness, i've got a couple of leeds fans up here in the midlands and they said that he might be interested in a move to us

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
From somebody oop north who is usually reliable. Personally i think would be just the player we need.

Let the flaming begin...

The forward that caused us most problems bar none. I agree, it looks like the best we could get.

PS: I'd sooner we signed Maxi but the wages will be too much.

Last edited:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
We were supposedly very close to signing him last summer. Good rumour I reckon, could happen, just what we need.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I would be very happy with this one. Not beyond the realms of possibility either IMO.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Just what we need. Would love this to happen, will win some of the aerial balls for CMS but still good enough technically to have the ball played into feet. Fairly similar to Jutkievitz who caused us all kinds of problems this season.

Hope its got something in it, remember rumours last year he was close to signing.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Not for Euro 2012, shirley?

Something to do with nationality exchanges.....I believe that Ramires is coming to play for England in return.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here