Luciano Becchio (Could do a job?)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Was speaking with my Leeds mate yersterday and he thinks there is a good chance Becchio will be sold in the January window. Awesome player but hasn't been having a great time at Leeds in the past 6 months (although some has been down to injury)

Definite flair player who would link up very well with CMS imo! He is also Argentinian which would be a real plus with Gus. Also with Gus's links with Leeds I really couldn't see this being out of the question!

2-2.5 mil price tag? Thoughts???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't we get a discount for taking BarnDoor Billy on loan ???

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Because it's a football discussion forum? I don't spend all day on here reading every detail of every post, so you will have to excuse me...

I was just throwing it out there. Do you seriously not have anything better to do than nit pick at peoples posts all day long? People like you and the creater of that topic are probably the the same sad old tossers who spend all day on the Argus website comments section talking negative bollocks all day.

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Perfectly reasonable thread IMO. Bechio is very skilful and a deadly striker - I would love to see him sign for us IF he is fit but if there is any lingering injury or doubt then forget it - we have too many sicknotes already this season

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Because it's a football discussion forum? I don't spend all day on here reading every detail of every post, so you will have to excuse me...

I was just throwing it out there. Do you seriously not have anything better to do than nit pick at peoples posts all day long? People like you and the creater of that topic are probably the the same sad old tossers who spend all day on the Argus website comments section talking negative bollocks all day.

I won't bother posting here again Some of you need to get over yourselves, seriously. Twat
someone's tired

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
someone's tired

haha!! yeah... Xmas shopping makes me cranky! I still stand by my statement though. If you can't discuss potential new players (with a supporting thread) without getting shot down for daring to even make such a topic on a football forum ,by your own fans, then something is wrong imo....

Becchio is an awesome player and a realistic target (providing he is fully fit as previously mentioned)

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
haha!! yeah... Xmas shopping makes me cranky! I still stand by my statement though. If you can't discuss potential new players (with a supporting thread) without getting shot down on a football forum by your own fans then something is wrong imo....

Becchio is an awesome player and a realistic target imo
agree mate, whats a football forum for?

whats your favourite sandwich?
do you like mustard with your pork pie?
whats your favourite flavour crisps?

sake

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
haha!! yeah... Xmas shopping makes me cranky! I still stand by my statement though. If you can't discuss potential new players (with a supporting thread) without getting shot down for daring to even make such a topic on a football forum ,by your own fans, then something is wrong imo....

Becchio is an awesome player and a realistic target (providing he is fully fit as previously mentioned)

When hes at it, he is a great player.
& yes there are some twats on here that try to wind you up, then when you bite a little, they will say, oooh i didnt mean to make you cry, or you must be tired etc. :lolol:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
2-2.5 M could be spent alot better in my view. Has one amazing day then 4 poor ones for Leeds? They are the club he's been with so long and is idolised at too so not sure he'd put more effort in here. Surely Rhodes wouldn't be much more as a L1 but proven exceptional like CMS striker. Exceptional at that level makes at least good at Champ prob, is when stars move up 2 levels they often don't hit ground running. Otherwise a youngster who failed to break through at Prem level and thus probably not on starter at Leeds money, is good enough to start now, and only way is up with experience, is a better bet. J.M.H.O.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
There was a suggestion of this in the summer, to the point where we were told hands off, I'm not sure many clubs could cope with Beccio and CMS movement although maybe they are a little too alike to play together

Would be at a major discount now

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

I see you have deleted your flounce about not posting anymore and calling me a twat. You sensitive soul.

Ive never posted on the Argus site thanks, and arent usually negative either. But the linking of us to a multitude of random players on nothing other than pure guesswork is extremely pointless imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports