Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luca Barrington signed from Man Ciity

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
This is a weird one last season he was being tipped to be as good as Foden think he was football Scholar of the year or something. Maybe that lure of first team football is a big one.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
They did better than we did with Zac Sturge - he only signed a pro contract with Man City in June !

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
This looks like an excellent acquisition, hopefully the lad will do well here and live up to his promising reputation. UTA

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Am I missing something. If he really is that good why are Man City selling?

Not only me then. Thought it was odd that he signed his first pro contract with City last month and then moves to us this month. Surely they have him tied down one month after signing a pro contract?

More to the story me thinks.

D

Deleted member 2719

I think City just flipped the coin with him, it's now down to our excellent team to get the lad to European class!

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Am I missing something. If he really is that good why are Man City selling?

In David Weir's recent interview, he says that it can sometimes be down to something as simple as the parents job moving to the other end of the country.

That may or may not be the reason in this instance.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
In David Weir's recent interview, he says that it can sometimes be down to something as simple as the parents job moving to the other end of the country.

That may or may not be the reason in this instance.

I've a position available for Mr or Mrs Messi if they need an income. But only on the condition they bring their son Lionel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here