Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luca Barrington signed from Man Ciity

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Scores goals , 18 th. Birthday in 3 months . 3 years contract . He must be decent if he’s stayed at Man City all the time since 6

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Looks like we’ve signed a few youth / u21s today. Where’s @azgull when you need him

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I trust we only bid half what he’s worth and insisted we weren’t budging?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Mark 'em up and sell 'em on.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This can’t be true. I was reliably told that no promising Man City young players would come here because we wouldn’t accept a set of tracksuits for our best player
It can be - you were reliably told that no promising Man City young players would come here over-valued at £25M as a make-weight in a cut-ptice deal for Cucurella (the suggested make-weight has now gone on loan to the Championship - so yes, almost certainly was over-valued!)
Shame for both City and for Cucurella that they let themselves be gazzumped by Chelsea - would have been a better move for for both City and for Cucrella.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It can be - you were reliably told that no promising Man City young players would come here over-valued at £25M as a make-weight in a cut-ptice deal for Cucurella (the suggested make-weight has now gone on loan to the Championship - so yes, almost certainly was over-valued!)
Shame for both City and for Cucurella that they let themselves be gazzumped by Chelsea - would have been a better move for for both City and for Cucrella.

Reading your reply makes it seem like you think the comment is directed at the Brighton fans who said we wouldn't take a man city player. I think the comment is directed at the City fans who were claiming no promising young players would want to sign for us if we showed ourselves to be a club that refused to let them make a big move when the top dogs come calling.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Reading your reply makes it seem like you think the comment is directed at the Brighton fans who said we wouldn't take a man city player. I think the comment is directed at the City fans who were claiming no promising young players would want to sign for us if we showed ourselves to be a club that refused to let them make a big move when the top dogs come calling.

Indeed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here