Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] LuaLua

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
While March & particularly Murphy had decent games yesterday, at no point have either been as influential or effective as Kaz was before his injury.
We've stuttered & ground out games ever since

Spot on, our best performances came near the start of the season when Kaz was firing on all cylinders.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
While March & particularly Murphy had decent games yesterday, at no point have either been as influential or effective as Kaz was before his injury.
We've stuttered & ground out games ever since

I take your point but I personally thought Murphy and March were excellent at the weekend and I'd be loath for our manager to drop either if they've been playing well just because Kaz is back - it wont help either of their confidence and Kaz should be made to work to get his place back in the side if we really want to keep our players hungry. This isn't a point to knock Kaz - I'm a massive fan and I'm glad he was finally starting to show his potential - I just think that the other two shouldn't be dropped after their performances at the weekend when both were excellent.

On a slightly different note but one that could be linked, I'd be very interested to see Murphy in a more central role behind a striker if Kaz is brought straight back in and if Baldock is out for a longer period of time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here