Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua new contract

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Actually really surprised by this, thought he would run his contract down and leave in the Summer. Really happy, just hope he works on his fitness as it can cost us with these extended spells on the sidelines. Our best winger by some distance at the minute IMO

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Very good news. Now get fit Kaz and with a couple of additions plus Stephens we can hopefully start looking up 😎

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Great news. He's developed his overall game dramatically in the last 12 months. Anyone who queries this should watch his performance away at Norwich. Great positional play, brought the ball out of defence on numerous occasions, always an outlet and a goal scorer.
He may be popular with the kids, but he's also my mum's favourite player and she's 81.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Love him, great news, now we need some better players around him to enhance his game.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Marvellous news, Our only DISRUPTIVE player...
CH can see this after a few scouting games what Dryypia couldn't see after watching him 100? times in training & matches
Well done Chris!!!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Excellent news ... at least the club are sorting the contract issues out before the seasons ends which has seen us lose a few. Also thought Kaz was improving vastly with the extended run of full games he had before his injury

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't know why but I find it bizarre that Lua Lua is one of our current longest serving players. Never really got the impression that he genuinely likes playing for us. Maybe it's just me. Good news, either way.

I think he thinks he's destined for the Prem even though he is miles and miles away from Prem standard. Has a lot of raw ability but NEVER LOOKS UP which would be criminal for a League Two player, let alone Championship.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Duplicate.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Players now out of contract in the summer :

CMS
Kemy :lolol:
Hughes
Ankers
Maksimenko

Calderon :nono:

Let's at least get a fee for CMS this window, and offer Calde something...

Great news. He's developed his overall game dramatically in the last 12 months. Anyone who queries this should watch his performance away at Norwich. Great positional play, brought the ball out of defence on numerous occasions, always an outlet and a goal scorer.
He may be popular with the kids, but he's also my mum's favourite player and she's 81.

Certainly youngest Potting who proudly has 25 on her replica shirt and his autograph thereon will be delighted - will slightly ease the dissappointment of not being able to make the Arsenal game.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
At Championship level ? Good addition to any squad.

Pleased.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here