Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua kissing the badge.......

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Wondered if anyone else noticed lua lua kissing the seagull badge after his strike against bournemouth???? (seen on skysports replay) makes me wonder if he wants to make his move permanant.....i think the club should do there utmost to sign him from newcastle, if they would sell.......around a million??? money well spent?? come on tony son, sort the geordies out!!!!!:rave:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes most people did and I suspect he as loyal to us as Alan Smith was to Leeds.

They even started a thread about this as well.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
:clap2:

Attachments

• Lua Lua.jpg
    Lua Lua.jpg
    573.1 KB · Views: 696

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
They all do it. It means nothing.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Looks like he has a runny nose to me, didnt Rooney say he wanted to sign a lifetime contract with Man Utd not that long ago?

EDIT: Smithy got there before me!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Players doing that usually annoy me as it is in most cases insincere and means that they love the club until somebody else comes along with a better offer. Not sure whether that is the case with Lua Lua only time will tell.

If it is any help with the Club's efforts in keeping him I realised today that my wife's car has "KLL" in the registration number.

Do you think that the offer of a small hatchback, regularly serviced and low mileage, could possibly swing if for us around the negotiating table?

Danks

Aug 19, 2010
He seem's a very level headed man, prepared to rotate the subs bench without a fuss, I think he luv's it down here, anyother team would like him. If only we could find the money to get him permanat.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I think it's a fairly genuine gesture. He's said on numerous occasions that he enjoys it down here and he's said how good the fans have been to him. I read it as a gesture of recognition/thanks to the fans. I don't think it was meant as a statement of being brighton till he dies...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Have to say, I don't think I've ever seen a LOAN player kissing the badge, thats got to be a first.

As Cheshire said though, it is totally meaningless.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Have to say, I don't think I've ever seen a LOAN player kissing the badge, thats got to be a first.

As Cheshire said though, it is totally meaningless.

It will the 'Bebeto' next, then the 'broken radio next to the ear', then the 'golfing putt' with Ashley Barnes, then finally a fantastic new team-wide rendition of 'Oranges & Lemons', to put that 'Ring-a-Ring-a-Rose' shit to shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here