Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua injury any updates?

Country Seagull

Jan 11, 2013
[TWEET]670747217649655808[/TWEET]

'Career ending' sounds a bit pessimistic but it looks like he'll be out for a while, explains the van La Parra signing.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Shame but it has given March a run and it certainly seems to have done him and us the world of good. Every cloud and all that cliched stuff...

Very good point. March was absolute turd at Bolton - KLL's first game out injured - and there's no way that he'd have had the chance to play himself into the outstanding form that he has without KLL's long term injury.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If the players knew anything about a "Career Ending Injury" to Lua Lua, March said the exact opposite. He tweeted yesterday and basically told Kaz that "He'd be tearing the league a new one again soon".

So hopefully it's a load of old drivel.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If the players knew anything about a "Career Ending Injury" to Lua Lua, March said the exact opposite. He tweeted yesterday and basically told Kaz that "He'd be tearing the league a new one again soon".

So hopefully it's a load of old drivel.

Solly March may be a promising young player in the form of his life, but I'm not sure that qualifies him as a medical professional.

As you say, though, the players don't seem to know about it and we all hope it's drivel.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Taking it to the extreme aren't all injuries potentially career ending, if a player is mentally affected by an injury that they either say enough is enough and just quit or their desire to play the game wanes that their form goes down the toilet then effectively their career is over.
Extreme I know but it an argument and I am in no way saying this is the case with Kaz I know nothing and am looking forward to his return ASAP.

Last edited:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Taking it to the extreme aren't all injuries potentially career ending, if a player is mentally affected by an injury that they either say enough is enough and just quit or their desire to play the game wanes that their form goes down the toilet then effectively their career is over.
Extreme I know but it an argument and I am in no way saying this is the case with Kaz I know nothing and am looking forward to his return ASAP.

Not a career threatening injury at all. He broke down in training last week, just when he was ready to play again. Now had an op and time out is in the region of 4 to 6 weeks. The Rosenior injury looks worse but they won't know for sure with him until scan results come back

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not a career threatening injury at all. He broke down in training last week, just when he was ready to play again. Now had an op and time out is in the region of 4 to 6 weeks

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

We need his pace and game changing guile, to turn those points into three points....

We are gonna miss him over Christmas....

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Not a career threatening injury at all. He broke down in training last week, just when he was ready to play again. Now had an op and time out is in the region of 4 to 6 weeks. The Rosenior injury looks worse but they won't know for sure with him until scan results come back

Luckily our wingers are playing well.

Must sign a left back on loan first week of January....

Any news on Baldock?

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake

Hence La Parra on loan. Big shame about Lua Lua but we do have the cover now. Well done the Club on this one.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Luckily our wingers are playing well.

Must sign a left back on loan first week of January....

Any news on Baldock?

I forgot to ask about Baldock...................I think they might be trying to find a left back but finding one who is out of contract or from a different continent where the restrictions don't apply, you are going into the unknown so finding someone half decent will be difficult.

Calderon is a really fit lad for his age but the games coming up are all difficult so I think they will at least make an effort to see who might be availlable

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham

Read my post again I was speaking in general how physical injuries could lead to possible psychological impacts on a players career.

My post was NOT specifically about Kaz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here