Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
1410 for me.

[Withdean + Falmer season tickets. 4 Falmer Cup games and 8 away games].

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Well if you have only been to 5 games all season you should be pretty low down in the priority list!

Whilst I totally understand what you are saying I do think that Away tickets should get more points. Maybe 20 compared to 10 for home games. I live in Leicester which is roughly 170 miles from Brighton and can't afford a season ticket along with the travel. Despite this I have still been to Six home games and seven away games (which is a reasonable number, not amazing but not bad) and still only have 130 points. Whilst I understand that season ticket holders put the most money into the club and therefore should get a big chunk of points, I bet there are quite a few people that have season tickets (and therefore well of 1000 points!) and have still seen fewer games than myself this season but I have absolutely no chance of getting to the Palace game :(

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just bought ticket for Peterborough which makes it 1400.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Whilst I totally understand what you are saying I do think that Away tickets should get more points. Maybe 20 compared to 10 for home games. I live in Leicester which is roughly 170 miles from Brighton and can't afford a season ticket along with the travel. Despite this I have still been to Six home games and seven away games (which is a reasonable number, not amazing but not bad) and still only have 130 points. Whilst I understand that season ticket holders put the most money into the club and therefore should get a big chunk of points, I bet there are quite a few people that have season tickets (and therefore well of 1000 points!) and have still seen fewer games than myself this season but I have absolutely no chance of getting to the Palace game :(

If you can afford to travel a good distance to all 13 games you have seen you CAN afford a season ticket but only if you go to most home games only, which you choose not to

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Just about to get Peterborough ticket which means I'll be upto 1380, That should put me nicely in the second group. Still if Millwall and Saint's away had been put on my card I'd have the magic number.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
If you can afford to travel a good distance to all 13 games you have seen you CAN afford a season ticket but only if you go to most home games only, which you choose not to

Not really mate, don't forget I live in the Midlands so a large number of games are not too far away. If I go to a home game it costs me £50 in petrol plus ticket/beer/food etc so your looking at the best part of £100 per game. Away games tend to cost me roughly £60 on average.

Your tone seemed a bit aggressive which seems strange as all I was saying is that I think Away games should get more points than home. Sorry if I was out of order :shrug:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
1330 - Probably not enough for me but in the main I agree with the whole concept so no moaning from my end. I just think there should be more loyalty points for the long treks to Middlesborough etc. Btw I didnt go but feel the ones who went deserve more.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
1420. Bloody hope they start issuing tickets FROM THE BACK for selhurst, rather than from the front.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
1440 only missed ipswich but for some reason dont appear to have my points from watford

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
1,200 loyalty points for me. I use to live in Croydon / Caterham so it looks like I'll buy direct from the Palace and get some there loyalty points. Needs must and all that.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

That's five-oh.

This reveals what the club management thinks of non-season ticket holder away supporters ...

Luckily for me and the other long distance regulars, the team seem appreciative of away support, and the further the match from the south coast, the nearer the players come to the away end at the end of the match to express their gratitude as we express our thanks to them.

Your support of the team is one thing but the fact you pay money to away clubs means you aren't contributing to the Albion financially apart from anything you might have bought from the seagulls shop. Why should you have priority over those that put money into the club?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
1410 - stupidly paid on the gate at Birmingham which hasn't helped.

Mark24

Mar 1, 2010
Hove
1470 - All the away games except Cardiff (Dammit!!), but a few extra for being one of the prawn sandwich brigade...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
1440, I missed Derby and Coventry away, but I claim 10 of your points for giving you a lift to Cardiff!!!

Well if we're going down that road, Mendoza....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here