Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty Points

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can some one kindly post a link to the PDF document explaining this as I think mine are wrong, thanks in advance

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I am missing Sunderland and Portsmouth away!

1280 for me from

1000 Season ticket
250 Withdean season ticket
10 Cardiff
20 Gillingham

So I should be on 1310

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
right I have done

Withdean Season Ticket
AMEX Season Ticket
SSC
Spurs
Gillingham
Portsmouth
Cardiff
Sunderland

yet currently sitting on 1290 ... something not quite right :S

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
right I have done

Withdean Season Ticket
AMEX Season Ticket
SSC
Spurs
Gillingham
Portsmouth
Cardiff
Sunderland

yet currently sitting on 1290 ... something not quite right :S

Was there points for Spurs? I didn't think there was?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I am missing Sunderland and Portsmouth away!

1280 for me from

1000 Season ticket
250 Withdean season ticket
10 Cardiff
20 Gillingham

So I should be on 1310

I also did SSC and Spurs but have assumed no loyalty points for those games. I originally had 20 for Spurs and none for Gillingham but that has been corrected and at one point I also had a mystery 2 point bonus but that has now gone.

So can people confirm if they got loyalty points for Portsmouth away? I assume Sunderland will be added later as nobody seams to have them.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I also did SSC and Spurs but have assumed no loyalty points for those games. I originally had 20 for Spurs and none for Gillingham but that has been corrected and at one point I also had a mystery 2 point bonus but that has now gone.

So can people confirm if they got loyalty points for Portsmouth away? I assume Sunderland will be added later as nobody seams to have them.

I have got Portsmouth points but not Sunderland, should be on 1310 but am on 1290.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Insider confirmed at the time that there were no points for the pre season games.
Everyone seems to be missing them from last nights game so assume the club will sort this shortly, I'm popping to the stadium tomorrow so might ask in the ticket office if they know anything about it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
IMO the loyalty points thing has all been a bit poor.

Teething problems - yes.
Will all get sorted - yes.

But, for the love of god, why not put out something on an official channel, such as the club site that there is an awareness that some points are not right and they are being worked on. At the very least, it will stop some taking up scarce ticket office resources when they phone to ask what is going on.

(And the Twitter account being fed directly onto the ticketing site - Untitled - is still not the official one. Thank god whoever owns that account has not been abusive or controversial.)

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Insider confirmed at the time that there were no points for the pre season games.
Everyone seems to be missing them from last nights game so assume the club will sort this shortly, I'm popping to the stadium tomorrow so might ask in the ticket office if they know anything about it.

I have just called the ticket office to query this and they seem to be compiling a list of those who haven't had Sunderland points added yet.
They said they will try and sort it soon but i'm not sure if they are aware of how widespread the issue is ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here