Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty Points. - Sorry if Fixtures!

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
This has probably already been covered. So my apologies. But do loyalty points carry over to next season? :guitar:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
This hasn't been confirmed by the club, that I have seen. However I would have thought the sheet is wiped clean at the end of each season - it certainly is with other clubs that use similar loyalty points systems.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
This hasn't been confirmed by the club, that I have seen. However I would have thought the sheet is wiped clean at the end of each season - it certainly is with other clubs that use similar loyalty points systems.

That would be bloody silly. So is probably to be expected!

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I think the best thing to do is to carry over 25% of your loyalty points. So if you had 1600 for example, you can take 400 over with you.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Yeah but what about any fans that havn't got a season ticket this year, and get one next year to attend games? They haven't got a chance- even if they have been going to away games/some home games this Season.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
That would be bloody silly. So is probably to be expected!

Other clubs don't carry loyalty points over because they don't want old STHs to bagsy tickets to top matches, using points they are carrying over from years ago, at the expense of current STHs.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
At least some of the points must be carried over, we won't all start at zero. Otherwise what happens if Palace is our first away match?

This year is a bit different but perhaps it should be based on the previous seasons tally with the seaon ticket allowance deducted if it hasn't been renewed

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
for this loyalty system to operate on the basis of loyalty, purchasing history MUST be taken into account

% carried over seems to make sense for a variety of reasons, as it will reward those who've held ST in past, or those who've made significant one-off purchases of home/away games BUT won't penalise new STHs too badly.

if nothing is carried over the scheme will be an utter joke.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
You guys going to Palace how many away games have you been to?
Was a season ticket holder at Goldstone, Gillingham and Withdean.
Am a season ticket holder now, been to every home league and cup games and away to Millwall and Birmingham.
However, although I didn't want to go to Palace I still checked out and found I would be 20 points short!!!!
Looks like I need to get a few more aways under my belt.:thumbsup:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The first thing they need to do is drop the 'loyalty' bit of it, call them reward points or something because getting 10 to go to a wrexham replay on a tuesday night, and getting 20 for the first leg at home is not a system rewarding loyalty.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
I would suggest that the club carry 25% of the points earned over to the next season and give 1000 points to 2012/13 ST holders. It would fit with the 250 points for Withdean ST holders and would put people with good loyalty points from last season in pole position (as long as they renew their ST).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here