Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty! How Much?

The Auctioneer

Jun 24, 2011
What price would you pay for a season ticket next year if we got promoted? Would you dump your ST if you had to pay £1000 per year?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
a grand, maybe, i would probably pay £650 but the away games would suffer...

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Why would the season tickets need to go up to £1K?

If (and it's a BIG if) we gained promotion surely the capacity would be increased and give the club extra income.

I would think twice about paying £1K for a season ticket as that would be more than every club in the land.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I don't really see the correlation between 1K season ticket prices and loyalty. As a disabled person who cannot work, there is no way I would be able to afford that much every year. If that makes me less loyal than people who can afford it, then call me disloyal.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
I don't really see the correlation between 1K season ticket prices and loyalty. As a disabled person who cannot work, there is no way I would be able to afford that much every year. If that makes me less loyal than people who can afford it, then call me disloyal.

Beat me to it , as i said on a previous thread i am a carer for my wife , so 1k a year would be out of the question but that does not make me disloyal .

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why would the season tickets need to go up to £1K?

If (and it's a BIG if) we gained promotion surely the capacity would be increased and give the club extra income.

I would think twice about paying £1K for a season ticket as that would be more than every club in the land.

I could be wrong but I believe some of the prem clubs have ST prices above a grand. Im damn sure my Arsenal supporting STH pays appx £1200.

Thats NOT a corp seat either.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Beat me to it , as i said on a previous thread i am a carer for my wife , so 1k a year would be out of the question but that does not make me disloyal .

I'm also on a limited income which is why my season ticket is in the cheapest seats already in the north stand. I would have to reluctantly give up going if prices went that high.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What price would you pay for a season ticket next year if we got promoted? Would you dump your ST if you had to pay £1000 per year?

Its a daft question isn't it, as there is no way on earth it would be that much. You might as well have asked "Would you still eat Mars Bars if they were £70 each?"

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
I would rather judge loyalty by, did you support the club at Gillingham when they really needed people or say it was too, far, we were playing rubbish so I'm not going......or........I'm say not going to Withdean, it's not a proper stadium and there's no atmosphere and we played rubbish a lot of the middle years.......rather than can I afford a grand......I did the first two but wouldn't pay a grand.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
There are only 20 league games in the prem. Don't think I would pay £50 a match! Don't Think many would.

I don't believe that the club would charge a grand for the UWS. Mind you some 1901ers pay £1,400 but I think that is fixed for 3 or 5 years.

If we were promoted, I guess a 10 - 15% price hike would be fair.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Actually 20 teams so there are only 19 league games at home.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
North Stand price is currently £400 or thereabouts. IMHO it would be many a long season before it went up to £1000. Even for the Premier League.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm hoping ST go up next year to cover the travel voucher to make it much fairer (those who park at the ground can have a slightly cheaper parking voucher to compensate)

The only fans which it would effect are those who walk or cycle, which cannot be that many out of 17K can it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here