Lovely view..

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
eagleseatseagulls said:
Mmm the whole caravan thing is starting to wear thin now. You've obviously never been to London otherwise you'd know your're spouting utter bollocks.

And you troglodytes are SO original with the rentboy stuff:tosser:

You actually believe your shithole is considered to be a part of London?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Downloaded Penguin said:
The clock was working this time!

Not in the second half it wasn't. :angry:

I did point it out to "Clock Man" about 5 minutes into the half.

At least he'd managed to get the "Thanks" message taken off. Would have looked a bit limp at the end!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I've got it now, he will plant the magic beans in the vain hope that a beanstalk will grow, that is the only way they are likely to climb up to the Premiership this season.

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
eagleseatseagulls said:
Mmm the whole caravan thing is starting to wear thin now. You've obviously never been to London otherwise you'd know your're spouting utter bollocks.

Errrr .... pot and kettle ! Don't you think the gay jibes are also starting to wear thin, especially to a straight guy like me. Live with it you Pikey Caravan-pulling scumbag

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Rusco said:
Errrr .... pot and kettle ! Don't you think the gay jibes are also starting to wear thin, especially to a straight guy like me. Live with it you Pikey Caravan-pulling scumbag
Yeah..............what he said.........

air%20pikey.jpg

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
Turkey said:
Seriously, when you scored in the first half, how the **** did you know it was in? I mean I could understand it if home end went silent and you saw some black dots running off but you cheered straight away.

The only way I knew we had scored that first goal was when I saw Kiraly jump up in the air as well as your lot going mental when the penalty went in..

Saw two blokes looking over the fencing from behing your "big" stand and guess they had a better view than us and they didn't even have to pay! Maybe give that one a go next season! ;)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Sweetie said:
Maybe give that one a go next season! ;)
We've got to stay up first..........:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Sweetie said:
The only way I knew we had scored that first goal was when I saw Kiraly jump up in the air as well as your lot going mental when the penalty went in..

Saw two blokes looking over the fencing from behing your "big" stand and guess they had a better view than us and they didn't even have to pay! Maybe give that one a go next season! ;)

where abouts in the stand where you? as someone said earlier, surely it is easier to see the higher up you are

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It reminds me of what Wembley or Stamford Bridge used to be like!!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Not bad considering your normal view would be obscured by bars

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports