Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lovely Lovely London

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well we've certainly enjoyed our trips to the capital this season. We are the only visiting team to remain unbeaten and we've secured more points in London than any other visiting from outside the capital.

Including Watford as a London team, we got 15 points (4 w, 3 d).

If you include the London teams, we are still the only unbeaten team but Chelsea got the same away points as us with one game less.

The worst team on their away travels in London is, not surprisingly, Watford with zero although that could all change if they pull off a surprise victory at Stamford Bridge on Sunday. Everton are next with only 2 pts and then Villa with only 3. Surprisingly Spurs, who look like stealing the champions league spot from Arsenal, have only 4 points from their away games with their fellow Londoners.

Hopefully, more of the same next year.

London away days.jpg

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Go to London, I guarantee you'll either be mugged or not appreciated. Catch the train to London, stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Go to London, I guarantee you'll either be mugged or not appreciated. Catch the train to London, stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway.

What with all the current road and path digging by the utilities, still no gold found :shrug:

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
we are unbeaten in london and liverpool this season (if you ignore spurs in the cup)

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017

Otherwise known as Coulsdon, Croydon, Selhurst and Norwood Junction

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here