Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lovely Farewell Touch By The Withdean Residents. Bless.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
lovely gesture, wonder if we get a welcome one from falmer residents

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I hope this pic is going on the mosaic at the Amex.

patchamsmostwanted

Jul 15, 2004
Shanghai/Brighton
One of those women is my gran. I've missed most of this season as I'm working abroad but I spoke to her last week and she said they were going to make that banner.

Seeing that pic has put a smile on my face. God bless her and up the Albion.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
My mummy in law to be is 2nd from the right, she said they were very moved by the response they were given

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
One of those women is my gran. I've missed most of this season as I'm working abroad but I spoke to her last week and she said they were going to make that banner.

Be sure to tell her how much we all appreciated it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Blimey! Small world, big community of Albion fans!

All best wishes to your gran. Please let her know that she and her mates did us proud :clap:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Should NSC arrange for a delivery of a bunch of flowers and a thank you card for these kind-hearted souls?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Some of these people might have been the ones who were out on their balcony the day we beat Mansfield 6-0 cheering us walking back home.

Legends. :bowdown:

steve-c

great to see, and be sure to pass on thanks to any that you know. cant say i'll miss withdean stadium , but time to move on...............................

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Some of these people might have been the ones who were out on their balcony the day we beat Mansfield 6-0 cheering us walking back home.

Legends. :bowdown:

bloody hell, I remember that now. Weird the stuff that's buried in your memory.

And to the couple of posters related to these wonderful people please pass on our appreciation

Maybe a simple thread, printed out?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Should NSC arrange for a delivery of a bunch of flowers and a thank you card for these kind-hearted souls?

Now THAT is a wonderful shout. Come on Bozza, let's make it happen! :thumbsup:

ps What a lovely gesture by those folk. It brought a beaming smile to my chops as I wandered down
t' hill for the final time. Love & thanks to all who made this fab tribute & Up The Albion! x x :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here