Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Love Island ….

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
If you removed the word "like" from the English language most of them would have nothing to say! (Like!)

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
If you removed the word "like" from the English language most of them would have nothing to say! (Like!)

220px-Facebook_Thumb_icon.svg.png

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I wish all this years contestants all the best, they just need to enjoy the experience, and hopefully if they are very lucky make some kind of a living for a period afterwards.

But I certainly won’t be watching it 😂

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Read somewhere that only 3 of this year’s lot are actually members of the public who applied to be on the show. The rest were all identified and approached by the production company - presumably from social media, existing Z-list status etc. So it’s not exactly reality tv anyway - it’s effectively “casted” in the way a drama would be.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Luca Bish, in this year's Love Island, is from Brighton and plays/ed for Saltdean United FC. The lad with lots of bad tattoos.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Why open this thread if you have no interest in the subject :shrug:

1- I noticed who started the thread and thought he would be taking the piss rather than being a fan….I’m still not sure though :moo:
2- I knew there would be some funny comments.
3-To try and work out who has to watch it because their wife/partner makes them :lolol:

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I have mixed feelings about it. I don’t like it but my teenagers do - so it means I won’t be seeing much of them in the evenings (every cloud etc)

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Read somewhere that only 3 of this year’s lot are actually members of the public who applied to be on the show. The rest were all identified and approached by the production company - presumably from social media, existing Z-list status etc. So it’s not exactly reality tv anyway - it’s effectively “casted” in the way a drama would be.

That was much the same in Amy’s year, I think she was one of only 4 who went through the audition process.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here