Louis Saha?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Blobby BHA

May 8, 2011
Worthing, West Sussex
With the rumour of Dobbie leaving and the freeing up of wages do you think the loss of a striker may make gus sign another he's been released by Sunderland or do you think we will just strengthen the defence tonight just a thought what does anybody else think

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I'd absolutely love a player of his calibre here but it's not going to happen. Linked with Charlton.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We are not really a striker down because we signed Dobbie expecting CMS to leave. We have effectively had an extra striker.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
would be good i think. Jason Scotland is a championship veteran and is still doing a job, so is Phillips. Could Saha be our golden oldie to bang them in and keep a cool head under pressure? probably won't happen but would be good.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
We are not really a striker down because we signed Dobbie expecting CMS to leave. We have effectively had an extra striker.

No we didn't. We signed Dobbie to play Vicente's role but annoyingly Poyet didn't give Dobbie much of a chance.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
No we didn't. We signed Dobbie to play Vicente's role but annoyingly Poyet didn't give Dobbie much of a chance.

No, we signed him to replace CMS because we believed he would be going to Norwich. That is confirmed by PB I believe.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
No, we signed him to replace CMS because we believed he would be going to Norwich. That is confirmed by PB I believe.

Gus himself said in the press release when we signed him he was a replacement for Vicente as he hadn't played as much as we wanted. Dobbie is not really a striker.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Gus himself said in the press release when we signed him he was a replacement for Vicente as he hadn't played as much as we wanted. Dobbie is not really a striker.

I expect Gus was being economical with the truth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports