Lou Macari

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
How does that work, do you just write something and Lou Macari says yeah great and puts his name to it? Or does he not even read it?

questier

Apr 16, 2006
Cambridgeshire/Liverpool
He came in as a guest speaker for my uni degree, just spoke for about 30 mins then we got to ask him questions. Then from what he has said we had to write a piece for the local newspaper he does a column for (Stoke Sentinal) which is ghost written about his views/basically whats pissed him off in the last week

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
He came in as a guest speaker for my uni degree, just spoke for about 30 mins then we got to ask him questions. Then from what he has said we had to write a piece for the local newspaper he does a column for (Stoke Sentinal) which is ghost written about his views/basically whats pissed him off in the last week

Got it, nice one.:)

Sadly though, Macari just makes himself look like a bit of a moaning 'when I was a lad it was much better' bitter old man. Bitter because he missed out on the gravy train by being at his best 20 years before it pulled in. And that he was a rubbish manager!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports