Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I see an Ernest thread shortly

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
My season ticket is lost, somewhere in my house. I had it on Wednesday definitely and it wouldnt have been thrown away as it's in a season ticket holder so its too obvious to be thrown away. I therefore believe someone has put it away somewhere, and doesnt remember doing it. the possible guilty parties are myself, and my dear pregnant wife. Now, on the basis i know what my season ticket is and how important it is, i doubt it was me that picked it up and put it somewhere without realising, however it is possible i guess. i have my suspicions however, it may have been my wife as she is in the nesting phase and if somehing is left out of place, it gets 'put away'.

dear people of NSC, i am seeking suggestions where a person may put a season ticket absent mindedly not paying that much attention, as i have tried every logical place, and as i said i'm certain its in this damn house somewhere! :facepalm:

have you looked in the fridge was defo the wife, you would remember where you safely hid it for safety purposes

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i have now checked in/on top of fridge/freezer, am going to empty recycling box in daylight tomorrow to see if that proves fruiful...

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Long shot now......have you used a suitcase recently?

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Don't worry mate Ernest will have a used season ticket for sale next week i bet:lolol:
ps should we keep bouncing this thread till its found :lol::bigwave:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Don't worry mate Ernest will have a used season ticket for sale next week i bet:lolol:
ps should we keep bouncing this thread till its found :lol::bigwave:

ahhh nutts! what have i ever done on this board to deserve that treatment :shrug:

oh......yes......bugger :facepalm:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
update: after a thorough search of the recycling bin in daylight, the season ticket has been located :D thankyou all for your concern and help :)

dookieno8

Aug 20, 2012
there will be a stack of magazines, opened but not thrown away post and flyers somewhere, she wouldn't have gathered these with her chubby, oversized pregnant paws in one swoop and stuffed them somewhere.

There is a chance when she was making said 'swoop' that she swooped your ST amongst it.

Good luck

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
@ a mod can you put (now found) at the end of mynthread title or something pease?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
POST NO. 32!

was found in the recycling bin

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports