Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Lost Luggage

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I took that flight in June. Never, ever again. Late, cramped, awful food and miserable staff. I even changed my flight home it was so bad!

Hope your bag turns up [MENTION=5203]OzMike[/MENTION]

At least your luggage was with you.
Mine still a no show.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Fingers crossed it turns up eventually🤞

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Yesterday at 9.30pm a very battered suitcase was delivered to my door.
Luckily the tiny padlock to keep it closed was still in place and everything inside was still intact, including 2 x Albion tea mugs.
Sadly though, the case couldn't be saved and I will be persuing the airline and insurance for compensation for this and also for the time it has been delayed.
Albion away shirt now in my possesion.
A big clothes wash to be done now !

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Luckily the tiny padlock to keep it closed was still in place and everything inside was still intact, including 2 x Albion tea mugs.
Sadly though, the case couldn't be saved and I will be persuing the airline and insurance for compensation for this and also for the time it has been delayed.

Yaaaaay, well done Mlke, had every faith that the missing luggage would eventually wend it's way home after it's adventure. Who cares about the state of the case, the replica away shirt and tea mugs were what really mattered!

I bet you have a big smile on your face now.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder

Fantastic news. So please to hear that:clap2::clap2:

Who did you travel with?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Excellent. Each time I saw this thread bounce I looked to see if it had turned up :thumbsup:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Yaaaaay, well done Mlke, had every faith that the missing luggage would eventually wend it's way home after it's adventure. Who cares about the state of the case, the replica away shirt and tea mugs were what really mattered!

I bet you have a big smile on your face now.

It was my daughter's Guess limited edition case, costing about $450, so she is pretty pissed.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Altogether now...

28858870668d6b89295454d17eb357af.1000x1000x1.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It was my daughter's Guess limited edition case, costing about $450, so she is pretty pissed.

Oh dearie, well as long as the airline reimburse her. At the end of the day cases are easier to replace, Albion memorabilia, especially from the opposite side of the planet, rather less so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here