Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Lorraine Kelly

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Has she ever heard of

Dundee and Hove Albion FC ? ......

They were a real team from the 80s,90s and 00's who were based in Dundee and supported us the most fabulous BHA.

Founding members of the legendary BHALBAS, great bunch of chaps they are too.........

If she hasn't heard of them then berate and leave...........

If she has then 'Make Love'!

TNBA

TTF

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I'd like to know how she developed her hard hitting, aggressive interview technique. And of all the lovely people she's interviewed who was the loveliest.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I’ve been invited to a seminar later this week where one of the guest speakers is ‘lifestyle broadcasting legend’ Lorraine Kelly. Any questions you’ve always wanted to ask her please let me know and I’ll be sure to fire them her way and will report back.

:thumbsup:

:ascarf:

How did you manage to get the title "Lifestyle Broadcasting LEGEND"...?? :wozza:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Is it true, and if so why,cant you keep pet jellyfish in a an aquarium with corners?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
There are two trains, one leaves Station A and travels at an average speed of 80 mph. The other leaves station B at the exact same time and travels at an average speed of 75mph. Which one will Thameslink cancel first?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Anyone over 20 who says they don't know who Lorraine Kelly is are lying.

There's a difference with not knowing the name of the people on Love Island and not knowing someone who has been on the main channels for 35 years.

I can't believe you'd be at a pub quiz, have a picture of Lorraine Kelly in front of you in the 'celeb' round and just go "sorry guys. I really have nothing to add on this one"

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
And I'd ask her would you rather have an arm made of ham which re grows when you eat it........ or an armpit that deposits suncream when needed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here