Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Bracknell's Great Big Hospital Adventure

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
All the best to both of you. Mrs Not Andy Naylor and myself have each had to look after the other after big ops, so I know what it's like for both of you. Take care.

My very best wishes to you Ed for a speedy recovery. As you know, I have a similar condition and this led to me spending half a day being dissected by the NHS last year. I too thought I was going to have three weeks of rest but the b*****s had me home within 12 days - beware of hospital physio's! Seriously though, it's a stressful and difficult time for the immediate family and my thoughts are also with them, particularly your wife. N.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
All the very best to you Lord B.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Best wishes for a speedy recovery and don't forget....when you are lying awake at 1.30am and all you can hear is snoring and wheezing around you and the nurses chattering away ten to the dozen outside the ward...take a deep breath, relax and remember OG's exciting, free flowing football from last season and....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's strange, I've never met Lord and Lady B but NSC seems to have the ability to help you know people you've never met ( of course it might be that I'm just sad and lonely ! ). Get well soon Lord B.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Best wishes Ed. Look after yourself!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I've never met you, I don't imagine you resemble remotely your rather splendid avatar but I've read loads of your posts. You sound like a really decent bloke.I'd like to wish you the very best in your recovery and hope to one day shake your hand in the Amex North Stand.Get well very soon!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
All the very best Ed, glad to hear your battle with monopoly suppliers goes on. A pelvic exenteration would qualify you for a free TSLR, only....

Keep your spirits up Ros, I will fetch you that tea (or something stronger) if I see you on the Lewes train.

Leo

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I think I've only actually spoken to Lord B once or twice, but always a familiar and friendly face. Get well soon, sir!

It's strange, I've never met Lord and Lady B but NSC seems to have the ability to help you know people you've never met ( of course it might be that I'm just sad and lonely ! ). Get well soon Lord B.

I have exchanged PM's with the Great Man himself regarding parking at Lewes so feel that I almost know him! Very best wishes to his Lordship and family for a speedy return to the Amex.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I have no idea who you are (apart from being one of the mainstays of NSC) but you're a fellow BHA fan so have to be one of the good guys ! The operation sounds like a nightmare so hope you recover quickly and are back in not too long a time to cheer on Sami and his warriors

Last edited:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
All the Best Lord B. Get well real soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here