Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Bracknell 1 0 Bowelotti

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Fantastic news. Better even than turning round a 2-0 deficit into a 4-2 win!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Fantastic news! Absolutely made-up for you both. x x

ps I fancy a cheeky celebration is in order in 'n' around T' Narth next Satdi. Don't forget yer wallet Ed! :wink:

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Such good news Lord B.

Was it picked up through the screening programme? My Mums bowel cancer was detected by this, and she's fine now. A complete life saver I would say.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Great news and well done from both Mrs SoC and myself.

We are currently going through a similar experience with a very close family member (fingers crossed his condition is now under control) so understand what a challenging time it can be. It is so wonderful to hear of someone else getting such positive news. Puts footie matters in perspective.

We are very grateful for the excellent support given by our 'team' - the local MacMillan centre, the NHS and family who have all been superb. Plus the healing properties of Harveys Best and Woodforde's Wherry.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Pleased to hear Lord B is doing well :thumbsup:

I once exchanged PM's with his esteemed Lordship re: parking for Lewes Station and have seen pictures of The Man in various publications covering the "The Struggles" and therefore feel justified in saying "jolly well done and here's to the future" to Lord B and all associated B's.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Great stuff ! ive missed the 2000 word informative LB replies to a nsc'ers how do i use a cake slice type of question .

Good health :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here