Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looks like the Wrexham game's gonna be a 3pm kick off!!

dantheman

Jul 16, 2011
TV companies have chosen their live games, no real surpises with what they picked. So looks like we're gonna have a rare 3oclock saturday kick off :clap:

Edit: tried to post a link' but wouldnt let me! Its on the telegraph site that they're listed.

City v United
Peterborough v Sunderland
Bristol Rovers V Villa
Arse V Leeds
Birmingham v Wolves

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
TV companies have chosen their live games, no real surpises with what they picked. So looks like we're gonna have a rare 3oclock saturday kick off :clap:

Edit: tried to post a link' but wouldnt let me! Its on the telegraph site that they're listed.

City v United
Peterborough v Sunderland
Bristol Rovers V Villa
Arse V Leeds
Birmingham v Wolves

Trouble is Creepy Crawlies were also drawn at home & it is my understanding Sussex Police ask that We dont play at home on the same day

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Being as we are the bigger, better, more senior club in Sussex, I think I am within my rights to request that Crawley kindly DO one and shift their kickoff accordingly. Its only inconveniencing a handful of people after all.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
why on earth would anyone be worried if both Brighton and Crawley played on the same day? Hardly next door neighbours, and no real chance of any crowd issues, if anything it would be worse if Brighton played away on the same day Crawley were at home, fans on the train passing through Crawley, even that sounds ridiculous.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Is it ITV that are showing the Arse V Leeds game?

City v United - ITV (Sunday) 12.30
Peterborough v Sunderland (ITV sunday) followed by 4th round draw
Bristol Rovers V Villa - Sat (ESPN) Evening
Arse V Leeds - Mon (ESPN) Evening
Birmingham v Wolves Sat (ESPN) Morning

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
just to flesh the details out..oops Mr Blobby just got there before me :D

Saturday 7 January

Birmingham City v Wolverhampton Wanderers (12.30pm) – Live on ESPN
Bristol Rovers v Aston Villa (5.30pm) – Live on ESPN

Sunday 8 January 2012

Manchester City v Manchester United (1.00pm) – Live on ITV1
Peterborough United v Sunderland (3.30pm) – Live on ITV1
The draw for the Fourth Round Proper will follow this tie at approx 5.30pm on ITV1

Monday 9 January 2012

Arsenal v Leeds United (7.45pm) – Live on ESPN

Last edited:

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Crawley were at home last Saturday though, and both games were played at 3pm

OK fair enough. I didnt know for definate, it was just something I heard on the radio when they were discussing it.

I just assumed this is why the fixture has not yet been anounced officially, by the club. (Yes I know assumptions is the mother of all fck ups)

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
OK fair enough. I didnt know for definate, it was just something I heard on the radio when they were discussing it.

I just assumed this is why the fixture has not yet been anounced officially, by the club. (Yes I know assumptions is the mother of all fck ups)

You are right that we never play at home in the league on the same day, maybe because it was mighty Redbridge they let that go.

Don't Wrexham have a bit of a reputation for trouble? And how do they feel about Brisol City given that is who is playing Crawley?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Being as we are the bigger, better, more senior club in Sussex, I think I am within my rights to request that Crawley kindly DO one and shift their kickoff accordingly. Its only inconveniencing a handful of people after all.

I think Crawley would fancy themselves getting a better gate if they were on a different day, and so wouldn't be surprised if that's what they would like anyway.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I think Crawley would fancy themselves getting a better gate if they were on a different day, and so wouldn't be surprised if that's what they would like anyway.

They might even get a four figure crowd.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
heard today via a crawley season ticket holder that Crawley were def 3pm on the Sat. I expect us to be as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here