Looking forward to Wrexham

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Would like to see Anton Rodgers appear in this too, seems to have settled in very well and got some neat tekkers, though maybe not him + JFC against some non-league lumps.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
just bought extra ticket in FS - guy said almost 15k sold plus 1800 to Wrexham
If true, that is great news... c. 17K sold already would point to perhaps 17.5K+ actually turning up on Saturday, which would be excellent...

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
First time in the East Stand for this one, taking the little cousins along with me. They're desperate to go, can't wait to see their faces, they've only seen the outside!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
For years Barker has looked like he'll have a long professional career though without wanting to dampen the tone, I'd be amazed if it was at Champ level+. Would you say he's jumped ahead of Agdestein then as he seems to bang them in for fun in the reserves. Didn't hear how the whole Bath city thing went though.
I looked out for Toby when he was there, he played 4 four or five games but didn't score. Don't know how he played though and they didn't score or win much in that time.

I hope Gus doesn't f*** about with the team too much for this, remember Woking and FC United!!
We're not getting any fixture pile up from this, we've got a week until our next game, just go out and win.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Would like to see Anton Rodgers appear in this too, seems to have settled in very well and got some neat tekkers, though maybe not him + JFC against some non-league lumps.

seeing alot of ressie games
,he out of all of them looks decent,that said not at a good standard of games,hope he plays

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
east stand for me too, taking my little boy for his first game! hes soo excited bless him, hope its not too much for him hes only 4.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I think this demonstrates the potential demand and justifies the extra seat investment. I know of many season ticket holders who arent going to this but the people who have stepped up and bought tickets for what is a much lower profile match are likely to include maybe 4k who arent season ticket holders. It want that long ago that we would struggle to attract 4k for a home fa cup match at withdean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports