looking for new friends to meet pre-match next year

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

samanthaJ20

Apr 19, 2011
Eastbourne
hi all please see my profile as im not your usual 'best mate' lol but im in the north stand next year but would a few friends to meet up with for a few drinks pre-match, have a laugh and maybe get to a few away games with. if im not your 'type of gal' please just move on, no need to abuse, thanks.
Samantha
:p

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
This is stinks of a wind up/fake account but just in case you’re genuine I have a season ticket in the north stand block N1a row Q on my own, I’ll happily meet you for some pre match drinks providing you’re not a head case!

PM me if you like.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Fishing ... at it's finest!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
This is stinks of a wind up/fake account but just in case you’re genuine I have a season ticket in the north stand block N1a row Q on my own, I’ll happily meet you for some pre match drinks providing you’re not a head case!

PM me if you like.

busted

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

PM me if you like.

I think you might be in for a small surprise :thumbsup:

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
After a google image search of SamanthaJ20, I wouldn't. Looks like Sam Allardyce in a wig.

1868088.jpg

It's obviously a wind-up but fair play for top fishing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports