Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking for international Albion fans

Jo Wadsworth

Editor, Brighton and Hove News
Apr 30, 2009
Brighton
I'm the web editor at The Argus, and I would really appreciate your help with a piece we're doing ahead of Saturday's vital game. We are looking for Albion fans from around the globe to show just how much support the team will have.

If you support Albion and live abroad, or if you know someone who does, it would be great if you could email me at jo.wadsworth@theargus.co.uk, or leave a comment on this story so I can get in touch.

We are particularly looking for fans who can take pictures of themselves raising the roof, so we can plot their locations on a map and include the pictures on that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My uncle is flying in from Mexico for the game. Really looking forward to seeing him.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I am thinking OWUSU art can be created from this :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Ancient-Egypt-Pyramids.jpg
    Ancient-Egypt-Pyramids.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 359
  • sydney-opera-house.jpg
    sydney-opera-house.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Jo - there is the 'Flying Squad' who meet up in the UK for the Albion's last game of the season, every season. Already in the UK for this years are Albion fans from Malaysia and Canada.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Jo - there is the 'Flying Squad' who meet up in the UK for the Albion's last game of the season, every season. Already in the UK for this years are Albion fans from Malaysia and Canada.

Could you not spell Azerbaijan, Bozza? ???

And, by the way, are you going to turn up this year? ???

plymouth nige

plymouth nige
Oct 21, 2003
plymouth

Jo Wadsworth

Editor, Brighton and Hove News
Apr 30, 2009
Brighton
Thanks Bozza and Nige - that sounds really interesting. I'll get a reporter to get in touch with the hotel!

Tyrone - just email me at jo.wadsworth@theargus.co.uk - I'm just after pictures of fans "Raising the Roof" (i.e. putting both hands in the air, as in our campaign) and brief details of how long you've been a Seagulls fan, why you support them, and any messages of support for the team ahead of Saturday's game.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Jo - if it's any use to you I'm coming from Swaffham on Saturday and would love to do an interview about the journey if you're interested - pm me if so.

I can speak over the phone if better - you can call me at 8.15am tomorrow....or 95 to 10....or 360 past 12...........

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Hey Jo, I think it would be a far more interesting story if you paid for a guy to fly over from Canada, supply him with a free ticket for the game, and then ask him how it felt to be at a game that he never expected to make. Now THAT would make a great story. You could even give it a "Jim'll Fix It" feel by putting him up in a fancy hotel and supplying all-you-can-eat fish and chips.

Come to think of it, I know a bloke who might be interested. . . :yahoo:

Seagull Stew

DSC_0212.JPG

I've emailed Jo this picture.

Taken at Tauranga harbour with Mount Maunganui in the background with my 3 month old daughter Emily. I tried getting her to hold her arm up but she wasn't having a bar of it! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here