Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking for a sunday/saturday or county league team to train and hopefully play for.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Well, given that moving to Plymouth for university is off the cards, I'm going to apply for Brighton uni through clearing.

So, I thought I'll just join a local team to play for - but not sure where to look. I've looked on the websites which has names of teams but very few have contact details or have replied.

Does anyone know of any teams or play for any teams? I play mainly has an attacking midfielder(preferably cutting into the right from the left but can shoot with my left) or as a forward.

Cheers!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I run a Sunday side over in Worthing, not sure if it's too far for yo but more than welcome to come along if not. Play the vast majority of away games in Brighton Feel free to PM me.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
There's a Sunday pub team in the South London area. Their manager is called Freedman and is Scottish and they are not very good. But hey, playing in South Merton Sunday Pub League Div3 (South) is quite a draw.

Hope that helps?

TNBA

TTF

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I run a Sunday side over in Worthing, not sure if it's too far for yo but more than welcome to come along if not. Play the vast majority of away games in Brighton Feel free to PM me.
Will do in a moment
There's a Sunday pub team in the South London area. Their manager is called Freedman and is Scottish and they are not very good. But hey, playing in South Merton Sunday Pub League Div3 (South) is quite a draw.

Hope that helps?

TNBA

TTF

It's quite the trek just for a football game, but thanks for the suggestion!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Any one else got any other suggestions? Muchly appreciated if you do :)

I know that Big Nuts who posts on here manages a Sunday team div 2 that play their home matches at Wish Park in Hove, if your interested let me know and I will contact him.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here