Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking At This Peppa Pig Thing Objectively...

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Show what you know. That sight is clearly targetting Daddy Pig. Sure, taking the old fella out will cause some emotional distress to Peppa, but she will live to fight (and organise large-scale football-disrupting events that are fun for the whole family) another day.

Hello? Operation Yewtree?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think alot of you are missing the point here . Hundreds if not thousands of potential new fans who will fill the void when the waiting list for season tickets dies down abit . A new generation of fans , who alough are peppa pig fans will class you as their second team !

I think alot of you are missing the point here . Hundreds if not thousands of potential new fans who will fill the void when the waiting list for season tickets dies down abit . A new generation of fans , who alough are peppa pig fans will class you as their second team !

Lap it up Dougie.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
And maybe the sights are out. So long as the marksman knows that, and exactly how they are out, he could still make allowances for that when he aims and take out Peppa the Shameless Money Making Machine instead.

Simple :thumbsup:

Busy in "the sights were out" murder of innocent pig.

Croydon burns.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To be honest I'll be quite happy if the council officers decide we have to move this to Friday night.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Show what you know. That sight is clearly targetting Daddy Pig. Sure, taking the old fella out will cause some emotional distress to Peppa, but she will live to fight (and organise large-scale football-disrupting events that are fun for the whole family) another day.

You're assuming that they are aiming a sniper rifle or similar firearm but it's probably the targetting system of a laser guided tomahawk or exocet missile taking out everything within a 50 metre radius (just to be sure)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
objectivly, Brighton's main industry is tourism, so that should be given priorty. they did/offered to move Pride for our first game at the Amex, because that was a big deal. the club and the city get along ok, so let not make a fuss that we have our first game away.

It's not away. That's the whole point.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Why not combine the two. Piglets Pantry meets Peppa Pig in a day filled with porcine enjoyment.

All kids at the Peppa fest get 10% off a new shirt and reduced entrance fee for the League Cup match.

Dads - bored of Peppa Pig now? Nip down to the Amex, with buses running direct between Stanmer and Falmer, which will take you back afterwards as well.

Everyone's a winner.

How fat do you need to be to get a bus from Stanmer to Falmer?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Before I make my opinion, will Madame Gazelle be there?:-

A proper little minx.
tic-tac-toe-madame-gazelle.jpg

I bet she's absolute filth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here