London nightlife

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

davey

Intacwarrior
Apr 22, 2009
Anyone have any recommendations for a decent area of london with nice bars/pubs? As I'm going up next Saturday for my birthday.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Anyone have any recommendations for a decent area of london with nice bars/pubs? As I'm going up next Saturday for my birthday.

Camden .... its safe, and lively.... stay away from any of the SE postcode areas.

davey

Intacwarrior
Apr 22, 2009
My 21st... May go to a club I prefer bars and pubs though and we are going up at about 4ish Saturday afternoon to start early.

I like indie/rock & roll I think soho may be a good shout

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Shoreditch is decent, loads of bars and pubs, very indie/hipster.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Anyone have any recommendations for a decent area of london with nice bars/pubs?

London? London, you say? Not sure you'll find any bars or pubs in London.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
There is almost a triangle formed by shoreditch, hoxton and old street stations. Rammed with indie/rock type bars/clubs and not to mention thousands of students, enjoy your night

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Upper street- angel

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Camden .... its safe, and lively....

Very much this. Some very good clubs there. Electric ballrooms was one and a couple of others I've forgotten the name of but as I used to get so pilled up, I'm not surprised! There was a basement one which used to be all Indie music, full of students and the dancefloor was amazing! :)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Cheers lads, yeah shoreditch looks good!

Trouble is that Shore ditch is the seedy end of the City (financial area).... Camden is just a stones throw from the West End.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports