Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London Mayor Sadiq Kahn

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The Prime Minister Theresa May says Sadiq Khan is "doing a very good job" and "we are working together" and (ref:Trump) "it is wrong to say anything else".

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Blimey, the Sadiq Khan Appreciation Society out in full force.
I will have to re-examine my position. I thought he was an odious little slimeball who campaigned vigorously to allow certain extremely undesirable individuals into this country and shared platforms with others who were guilty of inciting racial hatred. Clearly, I have been guilty of misunderstanding our worthy and esteemed Mayor.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Trump really is a grade a, 100% ****.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Trump just doesn't understand what a idiot he is, now tweeting

Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM is working hard to sell it!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Trump just doesn't understand what a idiot he is, now tweeting

Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM is working hard to sell it!

Well I know about the gun attack in Orlando when he tweeted that so you do have to wonder exactly how ****ing thick he is don't you.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The Prime Minister Theresa May says Sadiq Khan is "doing a very good job" and "we are working together" and (ref:Trump) "it is wrong to say anything else".

Haven't you got latest opinion polls to post :wink:
Getting a bit hairy. I'm not so sure that anyone was expecting such an empty and lacklustre campaign by (what is no longer Theresa May, but has now become) Theresa May and the Conservatives.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Trump is at it again on twitter. What a ****. I look forward to his first state visit to London. I think he will get a great welcome here!

At least he likes us. Obama despised us and Hilary Clinton is certainly no fan.
Despite what many on here are saying about him, he will be our single biggest and strongest ally in the fight against global terrorism. Those in power will welcome him with open arms if he visits. Its irrelevant whether Sadiq Khan welcomes him or not.
( A state visit is exactly that.... its not a city visit )

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Absolutely, his response in both the recent attacks has been calm and measured which is exactly what the situation calls for. Can you imagine what that ball sack Boris Johnson would be doing if he was still mayor?

He was, however, a good mayor I thought.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Just a point on liberalism and the left.

A lot of what is said is absolutely true and I agree with it. All of the arguments explaining how shit Britain is/was in international relations and whatnot.

The problem is that the arguments are made in highly sensitive times, when people are emotionally very involved; worried, upset and confused. The last thing any decent person, right or left or entirely non-political, is any sort of justification for what is the mass murder of innocent civilians in peace time.

So while the left, liberals are, in many people's view, factually correct in saying "that's what happens when you fund terrorist groups" or get involved in international armed operations, we as in the British public, are 100% the victims.

Save the politicking and liberal rhetoric for after the wounded are saved and the dead and buried.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
At least he likes us. Obama despised us and Hilary Clinton is certainly no fan.
Despite what many on here are saying about him, he will be our single biggest and strongest ally in the fight against global terrorism. Those in power will welcome him with open arms if he visits. Its irrelevant whether Sadiq Khan welcomes him or not.
( A state visit is exactly that.... its not a city visit )

Trump only likes you if you are useful. Remember his best mate Nigel Farage? Not invited to the celebration party and then denied a visa to even work in the US. Bannan's on the way out and Spicer's up too. Nato was an irrelevance, now it's really important.

It's probably a tactic which is common in politics and business but Trump certainly abides by it.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Not sure if its relevant, but I got the Trump tweet as a re tweet by our very own Glen Murray.

So what does that say about Murray??

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here