Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] London Bridge Incident

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
In your opinion, would a far left ever vote to leave the European Union?

You throw the term out there so much to the point far left has become the term for anybody who opposes the far right.

Its disingenuous and it's annoying as hell.

I have been real. Holding my tongue has been real. Losing my shit with your nonsense has been real.

You have a poor view of the area, many do. Probably one of the reasons we are in this election/brexit mess. The forgotten lands withits neglected people.

But a lot of us have jobs and pay our taxes. Not everyone wanders the high street drinking skol, you'd be surprised to learn.

Have you been drinking?
Only tea and coffee

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008
No, they're being ****ing stupid. The public who stepped in prevented further injuries and further loss of life. Would you be happier with a death count of a dozen and few dozen injured? It's selfish in the EXTREME to criticise the decision of any of the public to step in and try to shut down a wanker with a knife as quickly as possible.

Always look after yourself and to hell with everyone else, right? :wanker:

where did i say that ???
regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
I am not a homophobe nor do I partake in such abuse. Nor was I there that day. There is no prejudices that can be taken from the words odious or wanker.

HOWEVER. If you want to exercise your power to expel me then do it. But just know this, there are genuine racists and bigots on this board who get a free ride, and if I get booted because of your experience of a few scumbag boro fans, which most people from the area would be embarrassed to be associated with then that's truly tragic.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Are you on the frontline or the back foot mikey ?
regards
DF

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
capture2 (3).PNG

The police have arranged this meeting for this terrorist !

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
So; James Ford, who murdered Amanda Champion in 2004, was among members of the public who tried to stop Usman Khan at London Bridge.

Amanda Champion, 21, was strangled and slashed across the throat by Ford in a completely random attack in Ashford, Kent.

https://news.sky.com/story/london-b...ple-who-tackled-terrorist-usman-khan-11874132

To be honest people like this should be locked up and throw away the key too.

They say that once a dog tastes blood that they are deemed a further risk to the community and the same applies to humans.

Having an obsession with watching ISIS videos with suicide bombers, torture, execution and beheading videos is having a taste for blood too.

You cannot rehabilitate the taste for blood and mixing ISIS terrorists with the common killer for a day out makes no sense because surely the rehabilitating program and radicalisation program are two separate things?

Two people who have been involved and truly believed in the rehabilitation of prisoners have been killed and we know what Jacks dad has said, however Jack hasn't got the opportunity now to have a change of mind about what his belief was.

I do not believe that you can rehabilitate people who commit extreme crimes, just like I don't believe you can ever rehabilitate a paedophile unless they have the part of their brain that controls their actions taken out.

Molango's visa

Molango's visa
Sep 7, 2007
London, UK
So; James Ford, who murdered Amanda Champion in 2004, was among members of the public who tried to stop Usman Khan at London Bridge.

Amanda Champion, 21, was strangled and slashed across the throat by Ford in a completely random attack in Ashford, Kent.

https://news.sky.com/story/london-b...ple-who-tackled-terrorist-usman-khan-11874132

To be honest people like this should be locked up and throw away the key too.

They say that once a dog tastes blood that they are deemed a further risk to the community and the same applies to humans.

Having an obsession with watching ISIS videos with suicide bombers, torture, execution and beheading videos is having a taste for blood too.

You cannot rehabilitate the taste for blood and mixing ISIS terrorists with the common killer for a day out makes no sense because surely the rehabilitating program and radicalisation program are two separate things?

Two people who have been involved and truly believed in the rehabilitation of prisoners have been killed and we know what Jacks dad has said, however Jack hasn't got the opportunity now to have a change of mind about what his belief was.

I do not believe that you can rehabilitate people who commit extreme crimes, just like I don't believe you can ever rehabilitate a paedophile unless they have the part of their brain that controls their actions taken out.

I am inclined to agree with you.

It does mean, though, changing the procedure of 'setting a tariff' with rendering all sentences indeterminate, with a view to never releasing (since a 'cure' is either impossible to achieve or impossible to ascertain). Right now I am of a mind that this would in fact be the best plan for both crimes, since the consequences of 'remission' are potentially catestropic.

On the other end of the scale, did anyone see the picture of the mother who threw her baby at a police officer, resulting in the officer sustaining serious injury in her (successful) efforts protecting the child, reported in the Metro today? The sentence was....suspended. The mother (and I use that word loosely) emerged from court celebrating like she'd wone a tenner at the bingo. Meanwhile, what sort of peril has been handed to the child?

Some time you wonder whether lawyers spend years in training simply to have their common sense shitted out of them :shrug:
(And after a spell at laws they become MPs)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I am inclined to agree with you.

It does mean, though, changing the procedure of 'setting a tariff' with rendering all sentences indeterminate, with a view to never releasing (since a 'cure' is either impossible to achieve or impossible to ascertain). Right now I am of a mind that this would in fact be the best plan for both crimes, since the consequences of 'remission' are potentially catestropic.

On the other end of the scale, did anyone see the picture of the mother who threw her baby at a police officer, resulting in the officer sustaining serious injury in her (successful) efforts protecting the child, reported in the Metro today? The sentence was....suspended. The mother (and I use that word loosely) emerged from court celebrating like she'd wone a tenner at the bingo. Meanwhile, what sort of peril has been handed to the child?

Some time you wonder whether lawyers spend years in training simply to have their common sense shitted out of them :shrug:
(And after a spell at laws they become MPs)

Yep sometimes the lawyers get in the way of justice. People have got to be found overwhelmingly guilty these days not overwhelmingly innocent.

For lesser crimes I would bring back the village stocks and rotten veg rather than community service for minor offence rehabilitation, but that's another thread.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Might be time for me to chip in and suggest you watch yourself.

I had no idea until recently that you are a Middlesbrough supporter. After the vile homophobic abuse dished out to my family. Including my young children, after the promotion decider I have nothing but contempt for anyone associated with your shitty club.

I really need little incentive to **** you off completely.

Personally I feel you come off as more of a dickhead than him in this exchange.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here