LOL

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I didn't say you CAN'T. I sad you shouldn't EXPECT a sensible answer or people to be sympathetic because it's a football forum not bloody MUMS net.

Ok so tell that to the guys who posted who have depression or find out they have cancer. I thought Nsc was supposed to be like mates chatting in a pub. You know, football fans chatting about life not just football, or perhaps I got it wrong.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I can't help the fact that I put LOL (sorry Bozza) or a few xx every now and again -

Saturday night I helped the guy out because to be honest - he wouldn't have answered the phone to anyone else on here I doubt - we sorted it and everything is well.

If you don't like the way I post - then quite frankly I couldn't give a rats arse!!! I believe their is an ignore button on here somewhere - suggest some of you find it.

That is all

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I can't help the fact that I put LOL (sorry Bozza) or a few xx every now and again -

Saturday night I helped the guy out because to be honest - he wouldn't have answered the phone to anyone else on here I doubt - we sorted it and everything is well.

If you don't like the way I post - then quite frankly I couldn't give a rats arse!!! I believe their is an ignore button on here somewhere - suggest some of you find it.

That is all

YOU can WEAR my ALBION winter COAT anytime

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Ok so tell that to the guys who posted who have depression or find out they have cancer. I thought Nsc was supposed to be like mates chatting in a pub. You know, football fans chatting about life not just football, or perhaps I got it wrong.
this
oh shit whos gonna start the bin fest about saying this come on lets be avin ya

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC

I agree.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
YOU can WEAR my ALBION winter COAT anytime

Thanks - its feeling a little chilly in here tonight - If I typed what I really wanted to type I would probably be banned too!!!! I am a Lady and as such I won't swear on here but today I have joined the fcuk em club -

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Did Millwall have pies :eek:

That reminds me - the catering at Millwall was shocking. It is 1million times better at the AMEX.

Left 5 minutes before half time to get a beer, 4 people in the queue before me. Got served 3 minutes before the second half, loads still behind me, and the way the concorse is built, no room for queueing. 4 people serving 2000+ fans I think.

Last edited:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
cant people be mates on a forum, genuinely whats so sad about that, we all share one very big interest thats our football club, i meet 20 people of here every week playing football i never new them before this site, i guess im sad.

Ohwell this site has made me some fantastic mates that i will have with me for life, i couldnt care less if i become friends with them on a football forum

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Lady Gull---you can wear MY AlbioN WintER coat---- in fact I will give it to you--------once ERNEST-The Fat ConTroller gives it back to me! Dont let the Barstewards get you down!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC

That is all

Well said LG LOL!!!! XxX

Hilly

Banned
Jul 24, 2007
Glad my main account is banned and I don't waste so much time with this shit anymore.

Fully grown men and women arguing the toss over the use of the childish abbreviation 'lol'.

f***ing pathetic.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Very sad that LG has been singled out. Why after a weekend showing the best of NSC and especially LG do we have to do this ? LG is upset about the post and general slant of the thread. NO ONE has a pop at LG. NO ONE.

Correct. No one has had a pop at LG, nor anyone else for that matter.

I've seen LOL on NSC a lot recently and I don't like it, I never have - I find it cringey.

But, as with most things I post, my tone is very much one of jest - that much should be obvious to anyone with an IQ of 12 and above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports