R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
husty is just a billy no mates
from his profile page

Join Date 18-10-2008
0 Friends
Husty has not made any friends yet

:wanker: I wonder why

Have you ever thought that husty may have actual REAL friends rather than Internet, pretend ones.
No offence, your sister seems a really nice lady but she does throw in a lot of lolols and hunnys (cringe)
The thing is, she seems to have picked up a lot of followers who seem a sucker for a bit of female interaction and have started replying in the same way. Not a problem to me but that's the facts as I see them.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Have you ever thought that husty may have actual REAL friends rather than Internet, pretend ones.
No offence, your sister seems a really nice lady but she does throw in a lot of lolols and hunnys (cringe)
The thing is, she seems to have picked up a lot of followers who seem a sucker for a bit of female interaction and have started replying in the same way. Not a problem to me but that's the facts as I see them.

LG is a breath of fresh air with a MASSIVE heart. A real Diamond addition to NSC imo.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Can I ask how I can get some 'friends'? and also how can I get one of them fabby Avertors -- cant be arsed to find the right spelling! LOL!!
For the avatar - find an image you like then resize it to fit (max size is 120x120 pixels or 19.5KB). Then go to 'Forum Actions' at the top of the page and select 'Edit Profile'. From the next screen select 'Edit Avatar' on the left hand side. Choose to upload from your PC then browse to the file and select it and there you go :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who gives a f*** is someone says LOL ? I mean who ? Get a f***ing life springs to mind.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Actually I'll go further. Yes, there are times when lovely things happen. But it is not a place where you should EXPECT personal chat, lonely hearts, relationship support, counselling or even sensible answers about how to get to f***ing Millwall.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Actually I'll go further. Yes, there are times when lovely things happen. But it is not a place where you should EXPECT personal chat, lonely hearts, relationship support, counselling or even sensible answers about how to get to f***ing Millwall.

You mean it should not be a place for real life, only football because football fans only ever talk about football when they get together, never about anything else!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
:clap::clap:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
For the avatar - find an image you like then resize it to fit (max size is 120x120 pixels or 19.5KB). Then go to 'Forum Actions' at the top of the page and select 'Edit Profile'. From the next screen select 'Edit Avatar' on the left hand side. Choose to upload from your PC then browse to the file and select it and there you go :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, I am a complete prat with all this stuff---look out for my Avatar in about six months LOL - oops - ha-fecking-ha!!! :stupid:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I disagree.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Unfortunately it's used by people who do talk about such things. Maybe there should be a separate forum just for football talk? Oh wait, you can't ask how to get to an away ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here