Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lol crawley

SAC

May 21, 2014
This. Only 5% or so of our STH went last night, to the easiest game in the division for us go get to. Mind you, the Millwall support was dire :)

Well said. 5% is actually above the 4.5% average for last season (Crawley weren't much better though at 6.3%).

39 is more than I would have expected. I have never been there (Crawley or Port Vale).

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
The main problem with this thread is quite simple - Who the f*ck cares about Crawley?

:shrug:

I doubt that many care,,but lots Brighton fans are very familiar with the town and probably just keep an eye on how the football club are doing because they now play in the football league.
As for the 39 that went to Port Vale,......crazy *******s everyone of em.

Big match for us Saturday at home to Leyton Orient,If you want to come and support your Sussex neighbours in this relegation 6 pointer you will be most welcome friends.:whistle:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I recall Swansea bringing about 15 to the Goldstone in League mid-week

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
End of the day, it's better than the ONE Leigh RMI fan who went to support his team at Dagenham a few years ago.

2009114911599.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
I doubt that many care,,but lots Brighton fans are very familiar with the town and probably just keep an eye on how the football club are doing because they now play in the football league.
As for the 39 that went to Port Vale,......crazy *******s everyone of em.

Big match for us Saturday at home to Leyton Orient,If you want to come and support your Sussex neighbours in this relegation 6 pointer you will be most welcome friends.:whistle:
can't you fly some in for the day ???
regards
DR

Mar 2, 2009
I was a student at Huddersfield Poly at that time and went to the Barnsley game with an ex girl friend (Boro fan) and a mate of mine from Wisborough Green who was staying with me for a few days of cheap northern beer. We stood on the terrace in front of the main stand with 20 or 30 other Albion fans who had to witness our meek capitulation after taking the lead. It was not fun at all and I was extremely jacked off by the whole experience. In fact ever since I have used it as a benchmark for how crap we are at away games i.e. Reading last week was bad but it was nowhere near Barnsley away in the league cup. We were even worse v Hudds the following year, the headline of the Huddersfield Examiner read something like 'Brighton beaten by Town's Awesome Power' I had the p*ss ripped out of me for weeks by the locals... I have also had the paddy wagon take me post game to the station at Stoke and mighty pleased I was too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here