• Logged out until I want to post

Votes: 28 11.4%
  • Something else (please state)

Votes: 12 4.9%

• Total voters

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
You have to switch to web view.

Always logged on my phone and home computer. Work computer doesn't seem to want to remember my log on details for some reason.
Thanks but that doesn't work for me for some reason? Looks exactly the same.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I log in before work and then when I come in from work and later in the evening to see if there is any news. Have the app on my phone and check that a couple of times a day. No access from work so am logged out most of the day.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I use an iPad mini at home to view NSC, I now only log in when I post because as soon as I turn my back I'm automatically logged out, very annoying.

A message comes up saying ' A problem occurred with this web page so it was reloaded ' Never used to happen when I first got the iPad and was using iOS 7.1 but started having problems after a few updates.

View NSC on my phone occasionally at lunchtime during the working day but never log in.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've actually just switched to always logged in at home, but logged out til I post at work.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Have dormant periods when hardly bother with NSC at all (end of last season to July, for example), intermittent periods of reading not posting, and more active periods like now when posting

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Always logged in, except if I click on a link from the Facebook Mobile app on iOS, as that opens in FB's internal browser.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Only log in when I post since my grandson posted gibberish (not much difference some might say) on a Forces site I frequent,and got lots of comments about me drinking drain cleaner!???

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Have dormant periods when hardly bother with NSC at all (end of last season to July, for example), intermittent periods of reading not posting, and more active periods like now when posting

But that doesn't answer the question!

Personally, I'm permanently logged in on every device I ever use to access the forum. Wouldn't have it any other way.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Always logged in, but there is a 5% error factor, when I get logged out for some reason. Desktop not iphone.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I voted something else. As my work means I am in and out of home during the day I log in and out of laptop.

When I open up one of the first things I do is catch up with new NSC posts and occasionally post or start a thread my self.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I am logged in all the time for example. On my laptop, on my iPhone and on my rarely used iPad -

Sorry if dumb question, I'm always surprised by the apparently high number of users currently logged on to NSC - yes I know its the greatest footie chat site on the planet but ....
In your example, you are one user account but with e.g. 3 separate connections.
So, is this being reported as 1 user or 3?

NSC currently showing 1378 viewing the Big Board - appreciate some of these will be guests, but that seems a very high number for a Sunday evening

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here