logans run style walkway

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
morning nj. There are some pictures on the club site that were posted in september last year that clearly show a suspended, glass sided walkway that goes into the second floor of the west stand. I know that the one going into the grass bund building from the east stand has been shelved but can the same be said of the above mentioned? Many thanks.

morning nj. There are some pictures on the club site that were posted in september last year that clearly show a suspended, glass sided walkway that goes into the second floor of the west stand. I know that the one going into the grass bund building from the east stand has been shelved but can the same be said of the above mentioned? Many thanks.

Morning CS, I'll have to look into that for you

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

I can't find any details on the drawings i have, but that doesn't say its not happening. I'm only issued with drawings marked 'for construction' shortly before the work is carried out, although there are some for information only.

There are constant design meetings, so I wouldn't like to second guess whats happening behind closed doors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports