[Drinking] L'officiel Marseille rosé (and other food and drinks) thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Looks like your eating Marseille out of it's sea food stock before the rest of us get out there !
NylgUXzeO3srLZOvHy3IkPvW9k8=.gif

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How do you know he's finished eating?

The trouble with oysters, crab and prawns, is they leave you wanting something denser and chewier, like a lobster, which itself warrants another picher.
….and then there’s the cheese.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Watch your wallet on the way back to your hotel . If you look a bit tipsy , you could be considered an easy target .
I’m reasonably well travelled, and reasonably well fed and watered. I think I’ll be okay. Tempting fate here.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
HT, I've had my wife swearing at you in French, Italian and Accringtonian. She's as jealous as hell.

Decent cheeseboard by the way. One I remember was a selection of local cheeses in a circle. The last one at top left - and the strongest - was red, like a volcano. Best avoided. I didn't attempt it.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
N,N,N,Y.

Or is that a bloke 😂.
Nah, that's a woman. She's got her leg over the side of the chair, suggesting dessert, but he's folded his arms, and laughing at her jokes.
I reckon he knows she's going to get the bill.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not trying to put a downer on things , I’ve been tipsy many times in SOF without any problems but never in Marseille which has a reputation for crime
You will be surprised to know I made it back to my hotel without being mugged and having my buttocks slashed.

Tomorrow is another day though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports