Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia’s goal. Best I’ve seen from him.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
He is one of our players that when they are on the ball I trust to make the right decision and to not give the ball away. I was really impressed with him yesterday not least for the two cracking finishes.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
He is one of our players that when they are on the ball I trust to make the right decision and to not give the ball away. I was really impressed with him yesterday not least for the two cracking finishes.

This is key for me. It's easy to mock him for his music etc but he clearly has a football brain and absolutely gives a shit. CH need a to give him a consistent chance to show what he can do in his favoured position- no qualms about him coming on or starting up front. He almost always makes a positive impact.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
When he was playing out wide, I couldn't forgive him for his lack of effort in defence.
As an option for Murray, I think that is slightly less of a concern and he definitely put his case forward yesterday.

However as it's a choice of 1 from three in the centre forward role, he is still my third choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here