Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Chelsea spent £50m on a former player who had half the ability he had at his peak. The Torres transfer is what I first thought of when I heard Ryan had gone to Arsenal, unfortunately only on loan. Signing a player past his peak and on the downward curve very rarely works out well for anyone (except the selling club, in our case it will be hard to move Ryan after he's dropped a couple of clangers if allowed to play for Arsenal). Gareth Bale at Tottenham being another example.

Speaking of Torres, have you seen him recently...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Never think good of a player who actively courts a move to the big bucks in China or USA at an age where they should be approaching the peak of their abilities in a meaningful league in Europe. Wouldn't want that guy anywhere near your team anytime soon

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
Didn't think he looked too bad in G Pottz' first game up at Watford, hoped he would kick on. Doubt he'll play a part here again, just hope we get some money for him rather than paying him off.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The alarm bells started ringing when he openly said he was shit infront of goal with his head

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Speaking of Torres, have you seen him recently...

Fernando-Torres_177245e9dd1_original-ratio.jpeg

He appears to have had surgery and a bionic arm attached?!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
According to Wikipedia: "Locadia is also known as a DJ and has cited Diplo and Major Lazer as his influences. In June 2017, he released his debut singles, "Take Off" and "Epok".

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
From memory, he had three very good games. The Arsenal one plus Coventry & Millwall cup games.

At 6ft 1”, many fans expected a player who was good in the air, strong and could hold the ball up. In reality, he was about as good at those things as Trossard but had a good shot on him at distance as he hit the ball very hard.

Like AJ & Izquierdo, he was more of a winger than a number 9 (the position we all wanted) and played on flanks of a front 3.

Let’s hope we get some money back for him; we’ve had far worse players but the price tag certainly sets a very high bar for the lad that he was unable to vault.

As others have said, poor Chris had injured Izzy, AJ, Andone & Locadia to help Murray get the goals - they really didn’t that much but we can’t seem to get rid of any of them.

Trouble is Locadia would struggle to control a medicine ball, had poor touch and actually wasn’t blessed with pace. Could strike a ball though.....

When Hughton played him wide, like AJ didn’t do much.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
He's likely to be on big wages. MLS club won't want him, no one in the PL or Championship would. To be honest he was no world beater in the Eredivise. Can see him and the club agreeing to part ways by mutual consent.

Why would he do that? He would be MENTAL to leave all that money on the table, we're on the hook with him just like we are Lallana now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We can't know for sure, but I'm pretty confident he's past his peak. He's had his Joe Hart moment and now he's on the way down. I would be staggered if we get a fee for him in the summer, unless he doesn't play at Arsenal at all. Someone will take a punt on him, providing he doesn't show himself up any more.

Mmmmm.... no fee, you say? I can think of a keeper at Arsenal who barely played in 9 years and was sold for....£20 million!

shit keeper.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here