Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It took half a season for Jose to find his feet with us. Many were saying he was a massive waste of cash. Now he's arguably our most dangerous player. Time will tell with Locadia. I admit he hasn't looked great so far. He reminds me of when we signed Liam Dickinson who had all the physical attributes but had absolute no technical ability whatsoever, but like I say, way too early to judge. We've obviously not seen the best of him yet.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If you look at Locadia's highlight reels he does most of his damage running through the channels and is equally at home on the right and left.

For me I'd like to see us start with Izzy, Gross and Locadia in a 3 behind a decent central striker - assuming we stay up then someone like Moussa Dembele or Odsonne Edouard.

I see Knockaert getting benched and Schelotto providing more of the natural width on the right.

On Dembele I don't think we have to splash out a lot on the starting XI and I think we should pay the £20m asking price. He is good in the air, he knows English football and I think he could get us the goals we've lacked this season, especially away from home.

I fancy Wolves won't be afraid to splash the cash, Fulham too if they sell Sessegnon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wolves are being linked with this fella:-

The video would suggest he can't score.
Sadly though there's not much of him defending, so I can't be entirely sure he'll fit right in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here