Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Much that I think he was a huge waste of money I would Kevin Keegan love-it if he can redeem himself here. I do have some memories of him doing a few good things (he did play in the 3-0 away at Watford, if I recall).

I must be dreaming.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Much that I think he was a huge waste of money I would Kevin Keegan love-it if he can redeem himself here. I do have some memories of him doing a few good things (he did play in the 3-0 away at Watford, if I recall).

I must be dreaming.

The new ‘Locadia speciale editie’ away kit is what’s brought him back I think.

68129f4eba1eb844469c98c2edf16362.jpg

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
How many times do we see this with footballers? They have the talent but as soon as they earn a bit of money they think they've made it and give up trying? It's a slippery slope from there.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I think I read somewhere that he earned $1m in his Cincinnatti loan and was one of the top 6 earners. Mad. Still couldn't score.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'd also kind of love it if big jurgs Lazarused his way back into the PL and proved nearly everyone in the known world wrong.

Oh Lord make it so.

Do we really want him to destroy the ONE thing everyone agrees on?

Actually yes it would be a little bit fun..

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Do we really want him to destroy the ONE thing everyone agrees on?

Actually yes it would be a little bit fun..

It would give us all hope, no matter how bad things become there is a path to salvation... Come on Jurgen, come on home... our very own prodigal son.

Get yer PJs off and play.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To be fair I was convinced he was banned too, until I was put right on the Tau thread.

Neal is back and I suspect he'll score on Saturday.

Mark me.

I’ll only mark it if he scores - ie I hope you’re fecking correct here! Last away at Burnley we seemed to be second best for the second half and patches of the game - I hope Potter has learnt from this. Also needs to ditch the tracksuit he wore v Getafe…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here