Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia to Bochum

it amazes me these days that players arent on heavily weighted performance pay. Instead of the say 40k pw (?) Jurgs was on they coulda paid him say 20k pw and 20k for every goal he scores. Woulda saved us a fortune - or maybe it wouldn't. With that sort of pay incentive player(s) might genuinely try harder.?

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He started his first Bundesliga game yesterday against 7th placed Köln. He got 56mins and an assist. I’ve got a feeling that the fantastic form he showed in the Bundesliga whilst at Hoffenheim might well return. Hopefully we had some bonus clauses in his contract. I bet he grabs his first goal in the next week or two.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He started his first Bundesliga game yesterday against 7th placed Köln. He got 56mins and an assist. I’ve got a feeling that the fantastic form he showed in the Bundesliga whilst at Hoffenheim might well return. Hopefully we had some bonus clauses in his contract. I bet he grabs his first goal in the next week or two.

Such a crodo post

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
He'll probably play out of his skin until the end of the season otherwise he's without a club and a salary come July.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Not really. I genuinely believe that he will score regularly in the Bundesliga as he did before, we’ll see.

I genuinely don't believe that he will score regularly in the Bundesliga, and my recollection of his prior stint there was less positive than yours. But, as you say, we shall see.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
He'll probably play out of his skin until the end of the season otherwise he's without a club and a salary come July.

Just in time for a residency at a club in Ibiza, surely?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I genuinely don't believe that he will score regularly in the Bundesliga, and my recollection of his prior stint there was less positive than yours. But, as you say, we shall see.

His strike rate was one in 131 minutes (that would put him about 3rd in the EPL this season). He scored 4 from 5 starts and 6 subs appearances (with 1 assist) before his loan ended.

He went to Cincinnati where it seems they payed ALL his salary instead of the percentage paid at Hoffenheim. Good deal for us, less so for him.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Will he be out of a job in July? How long has he signed for at Bochum? (signed until 2023 according to Wiki, though Transfermarket suggests different). I don't think any details officially disclosed.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Will he be out of a job in July? How long has he signed for at Bochum? (signed until 2023 according to Wiki, though Transfermarket suggests different). I don't think any details officially disclosed.

Until 30th June according to the club he signed for.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Absolute scenes!!!

locadia.png

And it's only half-time...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here