Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loanees

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
You're aware West Brom are 8th at the moment aren't you?

Yes of course, but the gap from 8th to 18th isn't huge, and WBA are effectively near the top of the second tier of PL clubs. Pulis doesnt rate him as second choice at that second tier PL level that we will be in. I'm certainly not saying he's crap, he isn't, he's a top fella, had a few great performances (at championship level) and a few not so good, including Villa where he was awful. Is he good enough for the higher quality right wingers attacking him? Maybe we'll find out if the club takes him, I was convinced about him and now find myself on the fence after a couple of poor performances, considering the levels of opposition will increase substantially next season. I prefer Rosenior at LB of what we have at the moment.

Bong is also out of contract, so as it stands at the moment, we haven't got one LB.

I know, unless you include Rosenior, We certainly need both left and right backs, and I hope we get the best possible in both those 2 positions. I guess we'll find out with the retained list, there can be no room for sentiment, the club needs to be decisive and to improve the squad. I would certainly take POC in the absence of other decent options, but if there were other decent options..............

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A player has to make a minimum of 5 appearances during a season to be eligible for a medal, so both Tomori and Akpom are.

Does wandering around bored for 7 minutes count as an "appearance"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here