Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loanee rumours...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not to sign now but would Demetriou at Shrewsbury be worth looking at as we shall need a left back in the summer, as we have done for the past 3 seasons? Bennet to go back and I think Chicksen is out of contract, unless they are thinking of making Bennett permenant.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Nothing on thereabout us but there is a mention of the Worthing born left back Mickey Demetriou who played for them , he is 24 now playing for Shrewbury and is being watched closely by Celtic.

Fair play to the lad. I used to train with him at Worthing Dynamo's as a kid and he really wasn't all that back then... he must have come on leaps and bounds since then!

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Nothing on thereabout us but there is a mention of the Worthing born left back Mickey Demetriou who played for them , he is 24 now playing for Shrewbury and is being watched closely by Celtic.

Cracking little player at Durrington high school really surprised we let him slip through the net considering at the time Albions school of excellence was only down the road.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Seems another old favourite is available too:

'Nottingham Forest, Ipswich, Wigan and Wolves all want to take Leicester City striker Chris Wood on loan'.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yep of course. Because an English player from say..... Greater Manchester wouldn't need a house to live in....?!

I'm actually hoping it's a Scottish player from the Greater Manchester area who's going to need the house...

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Seems another old favourite is available too:

'Nottingham Forest, Ipswich, Wigan and Wolves all want to take Leicester City striker Chris Wood on loan'.

Eh?

I thought Forest were under a TOTAL transfer ban now?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Eh?

I thought Forest were under a TOTAL transfer ban now?

It's been lifted. They are just under the standard FFP transfer ban now ( so plenty of scope to actually sign players ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here