Loan Window

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I wish they would keep it closed, I think our squad is more than adequate and we should concentrate our efforts on the current squad

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wish they would keep it closed, I think our squad is more than adequate and we should concentrate our efforts on the current squad

The good thing about the loan window reopening is Hawkins & Livermore being made available to other clubs. ???

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think Slade will bring another 2 in when the loan window opens. Hopefully one being young Fundangel Moke of Wolves.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
If you want a young Wolves player, Mendez-Laing has to be your man. He was MoM on his first ever first-team appearence last week (I was in the South bank that evening). The fans would love him - he goes on long mazy runs and takes on players comfortably.

I can see him in a chanmpionship club on loan, very good player and still only 17.

[edit] here is a bit about Mendez-Laing http://www.wolves.co.uk/page/News/0,,10307~1772406,00.html

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is usually 7 days after the transfer window closes. How did Aston Villa manage to sign and register Richard Dunne yesterday a day late, is it another case of 1 rule for the premiership and another for everybody else.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
It is usually 7 days after the transfer window closes. How did Aston Villa manage to sign and register Richard Dunne yesterday a day late, is it another case of 1 rule for the premiership and another for everybody else.

Apparently they didn't - all the paperwork was registered with the FA, but hadn't been processed as they had so much to do. That was the offical line anyway - on the other hand you may be right, if it had been us they would have told us to shove it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports