Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool vs Man City - BBC 1

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
From what I have managed to see( got back from work at 4.45 ) the press from Liverpool has been incredible! So much of this half played in City's defensive third.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I am from that part of the World and can tell you some Mancs and Scousers have a Balkan loathing for one another...

ManC fans upped the ante when Mansour came along, until then they weren’t loathed, other than by Manure.

They really, really can’t stand competition or mocking of their status due to oil money. Very sensitive.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
ManC fans upped the ante when Mansour came along, until then they weren’t loathed, other than by Manure.

They really, really can’t stand competition or mocking of their status due to oil money. Very sensitive.

It isn't just the Football Clubs, I can tell you that!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It isn't just the Football Clubs, I can tell you that!

I don’t come from your part of the world, but have spent much time in both cities (far more than fleeting football trips eg an ex had family in Trafford).

Hillsborough slurs would be a football thing.

I genuinely cannot recall ManC fans disrespecting before Mansour came along. Can you?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I don’t come from your part of the world, but have spent much time in both cities (far more than fleeting football trips eg an ex had family in Trafford).

Hillsborough slurs would be a football thing.

I genuinely cannot recall ManC fans disrespecting before Mansour came along. Can you?

I can absolutely say a lot of Mancs (not particularly Football fans) hated Scousers back in the 1980's/90's - it wasn't disrespect BTW it was very serious violence.

I moved to the comparative quiet of Aberdeen in 1992 - was just the Prods vs the Left Footers up there...

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Liverpool has a MASSIVE chip on lts shoulder about everything to do with Manchester.

I never worked out why its so big, or why they even care but they do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here