Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool vs chelski

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Chelsea embody everything I don't like about this game

tactical astutness, getting results and winning trophies? terrible.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The way this season is going the title and all three relegation spots will go to the final game......hopefully

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I fancy City to win it now, that slip will haunt Gerrard forever.

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Good game between two different styles,as Rogers said Mourinho not only has a plan B but a C and D as well.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Liverpool will still win the title. Thought they were a bit naive though today, they only needed a draw and knew Chelski would park the bus and counter. Should have been a lot more patient, as 0-0 would have still been a great result for L'Pool..

Don't get all the Chelski hate though, could have attacked and most likely lost, or did what they did and won?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
unfortunately i think i want liverpool (yuk) - Chelsea and Man City are the pinnacle of what is wrong with football nowadays - "dirty money."

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Liverpool will still win the title. Thought they were a bit naive though today, they only needed a draw and knew Chelski would park the bus and counter. Should have been a lot more patient, as 0-0 would have still been a great result for L'Pool..

Don't get all the Chelski hate though, could have attacked and most likely lost, or did what they did and won?

Without that slip by Gerrard Chelsea would have left Anfield with a point at the most.

Nowhere near enough if they seriously wanted to win the title. At least one team tried to go and win the game (the team that didn't really need to)

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
its a great result for city, i had a feeling that chelsea would win this, jose Mourinho is a tactical genius when it comes to the biggest games in a season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here