Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
He reminds me of that pretentious kid at school who would take forever to say nothing. Just a big jumpy ball of aimless energy. I mean what was that, crouching behind the wall in the first half free kick?

Wasn't that because we got done by a low free kick at home last year?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
He reminds me of that pretentious kid at school who would take forever to say nothing. Just a big jumpy ball of aimless energy. I mean what was that, crouching behind the wall in the first half free kick?

Hasn't lived up to his performances in our promotion season but for a team in our position we are unlikely to find many wingers with his defensive work rate combined with decent attacking threat. Needs a goal to kick start his season as I feel that when he is trying too hard he plays so much worse.

CH making some positive subs there, fair play.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
His head won't get out of "I AM THE TEAM", no future for him here I think.

Are you taking the piss?

He's absolutely worked his bollocks off today. 10 minutes ago he sprinted the length of the pitch to try and tackle the keeper.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Are you taking the piss?

He's absolutely worked his bollocks off today. 10 minutes ago he sprinted the length of the pitch to try and tackle the keeper.

Got to agree with this, I've been critical of Knocky in the premier league in the past but think he has worked hard today.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
if we play the same system away against other teams think we will have a much better away record this season.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Perhaps you might cut him a little bit of slack considering first premier league start and the quality of the opposition....etc etc
Like I say, I don't want to get on his back. I only reiterated because of the reaction from others. The guy has clearly got talent. This is just a part of his game I think needs work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here